Get MarketFeeder Pro for free [translations pending]
Do you have an interesting idea on betting but don't want to spend money on a bot?
Are you an owner of a web site or blog about betting on BetFair?
Do you tweet about betting on BetFair? Or you have a bunch of friends fond of betting?
Tell about MarketFeeder Pro
Get your subscription FOR FREE!
Terms of the free subscription:
- You must put some text in English including the full name of the software, description of at least one function and a link to this web site.
- You are welcome to express your personal impression of the program, share your personal experience and mention specific functions and services you used. We do not mind sound criticism, but be constructive about it. After all, if you don't like the program, you wouldn't want the free subscription, right?
- You may use the program's logo and refer directly to any image of the site. Copying text from our website is allowed, as well as putting direct links to trigger examples.
- The web site where you tell about MarketFeeder Pro must somehow be related to trading on BetFair Sports Exchange and have quality content. The following sites are not welcome: sattelites, news collectors, empty or abandoned forums, websites on free hosting, as well as those created less than a month ago.
- We will assess the quality of your reference and based on that determine the length of the free subscription. The site citation index, the number of subscribers / followers on Facebook / Twitter, literacy and objectivity of the text are all important.
- You may use a mailing list if you can provide the subscribers statistics.
- Your reference must stay there for at least the subscription period granted. At our discretion the subscription period may be extended.
- To get a free subscription to the program, just send us the link to your page and your BetFair username which the subscription will be assigned to, to firstname.lastname@example.org in free form.
- We reserve the right to refuse a free subscription without giving any reason (in exceptional cases though).